Last date to fill application form for IGNOU June 2022 Term End Exam extended
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for online submission of IGNOU June 2022 Term End Exam (TEE) application form for online program. As per the notification released by the varsity, candidates can now submit the examination form till January 20, 2023 online at ignou.ac.in. Earlier the last date for application submission was January 15, 2023.
The notice on the official website reads, “The last date for filling up the online Examination Form for June, 2022 Term-end- Examination for Online Programmes has been extended till 20th January, 2023.”
The June, 2022 TEE for Online Programs is scheduled to be held from January 23, 2023 onwards. The detailed schedule of the examination is yet to be released by the varsity.
Steps to register for IGNOU June 2022 Term End Exam
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of the University – ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link that reads, “Online submission of examination form for June 2022 Term End Examination.”
- Step 3: Carefully read the instructions and tap on “Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form.”
- Step 4: Key in the program code, enrolment number and select exam centre region.
- Step 5: Enter all the details correctly.
- Step 6: Pay the required application fee and submit the form.
The exam for the Certificates and Diplomas program will have Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type questions whereas exams for UG and PG programs will be of the descriptive type.