Admissions for IGNOU ODL Programs for July 2022 session begins, Apply now!
IGNOU July 2022 Admission – Indira Gandhi National Open University has begun the admission process for July 2022 session for programs offered through open and distance mode (ODL). Candidates can apply for ODL program through the official website ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and
The last date to apply for IGNOU July 2022 Admission is July 31, 2022.
Steps to Apply for IGNOU July 2022 Admission
- Visit the official site of IGNOU
- Click on IGNOU July 2022 Session link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details or register yourself.
- Upload documents.
- Make the payment of application fees.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following: –
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
IGNOU offers over 200 ODL and 16 online programs. The programs include Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, PG diploma and diploma, PG certificate and certificate programs as well as appreciation/awareness level programs
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the leading Universities in India offers high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode