IGNOU Admission 2019 January Session – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the admission for January 2019 session. The online admission process for various distance programmes offered in its January 2019 session has begun on its official website www.ignou.ac.in
All interested students wishing to take admission to online courses offered at IGNOU can apply though the official website www.ignou.ac.in. The admission process will continue till December 31, 2018.
Also see : IGNOU Admissions
The admissions are open for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate programmes for January 2019 session.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university established in 1985 by the government of India to offer open and distance education particularly to disadvantage sections of society. IGNOU offers UG and PG courses in humanities, sciences, education, engineering, law, management, agriculture, tourism, hospitality, journalism and media studies.
IGNOU Admission 2019
Steps to apply online for IGNOU Admission 2019
- Go to official IGNOU website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link for Online Admission for January 2019 session
- Click on the ‘Register Yourself’ link
- Complete the application form and upload the relevant documents
- Pay admission fee in online mode
- Print the acknowledgement slip generated after application submission
- Save and print your application form for future use
To complete the application process, a student will need to upload the following documents:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned copy of Experience Certificate, if applicable (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned copy of category certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line (less than 400 KB)