ICAR NET (II) 2018 Admit Card released – The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has released the admit card of the ICAR NET (II) examinations on the official website: icarexam.net
Candidates who have apply for ICAR NET (II) examination can download the admit card from the official website, icarexam.net, icar.org.in.
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) will hold ICAR-NET (II)-2018 Examination from 27th to 31st December 2018. The written examination will be held in online mode at 34 centres across the country.
ICAR National Eligibility Test (NET) is a qualifying examination for determining eligibility for the position of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in the State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) and other Agricultural Universities (AUs)
Also See : ICAR NET 2018 Notification
Step to download ICAR NET (II) 2018 Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the official websites, icarexam.net, icar.org.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘download admit card’
- Step 3: Enter registration number, date of birth
- Step 4: Admit card will appear on screen
- Step 5: Download and take a print out for further reference.
ICAR NET Exam Pattern
- There will one paper of 150 marks consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions to be solved in 2 (two) hours. Each question carries one mark. These 150 questions shall be derived from the respective discipline in which the candidate has opted to appear.
- Minimum marks required for qualifying ICAR NET-(II)-2018; General/OBC 55%; OBC (Non-Creamy) 50%; SC/ST/PC 45%
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the ICAR-NET-(II)-2018 examination