Answer key for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2021 released
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2021 on its official website Candidates who have appeared for GPAT 2021 exam can visit the official website: gpat.nta.nic.in to check the answer key.
GPAT 2021 exam was held on February 27, 2021 across the country for admission to M.Pharm programs.
Candidates can also raise objections if any on the answer key released by the agency. The facility to challenge the answer key will be available till March 9. Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 1000/- for each challenged. The payment can be made through debit/ credit card/ net banking. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Steps to check GPAT 2021 Answer Key
- Step 1: Visit the official websites: ntagpat.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘download answer keys’
- Step 3: Enter registration number, roll number
- Step 4: Answer keys will be appeared on the screen
- Step 5: Download, take a print out for further reference.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Visit the website ntagpat.nic.in
- Log in with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see Question IDs for GPAT – 2021.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 1000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm