Admit card for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2021 released
The National Testing Agency has released the admit card for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2021 on its official website. Candidates who have registered for the GPAT 2021 entrance examination can download their admit card online at gpat.nta.nic.in.
GPAT 2021 entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on February 27, 2021. The GPAT 2021 will be a computer-based examination.
Steps to Download GPAT 2021 Admit Card
- Visit the official website– gpat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link which reads, “Download GPAT admit card 2021″
- Key in your login credentials
- Your GPAT admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the hall ticket and take its print out for future reference
National Level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is conducted at national level for facilitating AICTE approved Institutions, University Departments/Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated Colleges to select suitable candidates for admission in Post Graduate Pharmacy Programs