IIT Bombay reopens GATE 2021 Application correction window
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has once again reopened the GATE 2021 application correction window to make corrections in the online application form. The application correction window will be active till November 23, 2020 at gate.iitb.ac.in. Only the applicants who have registered for GATE 2021 can make corrections in the application form.
Before this, IIT Bombay had opened GATE 2021 application correction window between 28 October and 13 November
There is no fee to make corrections in the contact address, university or college name and degree nomenclature. To edit the name or date of birth, applications are required to make a payment of Rs. 500/-.
How to make correction in GATE 2021 Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website: gate.iitb.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on GATE Online Application Process System (GOAPS) link
- Step 3: Enter enrolment ID or email address and password to log in
- Step 4: Click on submit button
- Step 5: Make corrections and pay fee (if applicable)
- Step 6: Read all the entered details carefully and submit the form.
GATE 2021 will be conducted from 5 to 14 February in computer based mode and will be conducted for 27 subjects
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) – Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee – jointly hold Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for the students for admission and financial assistance to postgraduate programs with Ministry of Education and other government scholarships. GATE 2021 scores are valid for three years from the date of declaration of the results