IIT Delhi opens Correction Window for GATE 2020 application
GATE 2020 Application Correction Window Activated – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has activated the Application Correction Window to make the minor corrections (name, father’s name, college name etc.) in the application form. The facility is for the candidates who had successfully applied for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020.
Candidates need to login with enrollment ID / email address and password at appsgate.iitd.ac.in to amend the mistakes in their form.
Steps for GATE Application Form Correction
- Step 1: Login at GOAPS website: http://appsgate.iitd.ac.in/
- Step 2: Enter Enrollment ID/Email Address, Password and Captcha.
- Step 3: Click on Edit GATE Application Form and make the changes.
- Step 4: After making the changes, verify before saving the application form and then save and View Application.
- Step 5: Submit and Proceed to Payment after verifying all the changes.
- Step 6: Download GATE corrected application form for future reference.
Last Date for requesting change in examination city is November 15, 2019
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi will be conducting GATE 2020. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 will be conducted in two shifts on February 1, 2 and February 8 and 9, 2020 for 24 subjects. A candidate is allowed to appear in only one paper in any one session. The examination would be purely a Computer Based Test (CBT)