Answer Key of CSIR NET 2019 December Exam released by NTA
CSIR NET 2019 December Exam answer key released: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional answer key for Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination December 2019 exam on its official website csirnet.nta.nic.in. NTA has also uploaded the Question Papers and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate.
CSIR NET 2019 December exam was conducted in online mode on 15 December 2019 and 27 December 2019 (in the States of “Assam” and “Meghalaya”) in which 225889 candidates appeared out of 282117 registered. Candidates those who appeared for CSIR NET 2019 December Exam can check their answer key online at csirnet.nta.nic.in
As per the notification released by NTA, candidates can raise objections to the NTA CSIR NET answer key. This facility will be available till January 4, 2020 (11:50 pm). Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 online for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
Procedure for Challenge of Provisional Answer Keys of CSIR NET December, 2019
- Please go to NTA website
- Click “View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth or Password and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key”.
- You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct
- Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Also See :