CSIR NET 2020 June Admit Card
CSIR UGC NET 2020 June Admit Card - National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Admit Card for Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020. CSIR NET is conducted for the Award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) NET and appointment for Lecturers (LS) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology.
The application process for the same was started on 16th March2020. The Admit card for CSIR UGC Net June 2020 has been released on the official website on 15th May, 2020.
CSIR NET 2020 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 21st June, 2020 at 27 centers across the country in two sessions- morning session from 9 am to 12 noon and the afternoon session from 2 pm to 5 pm. The examination center will be mentioned in the admit card.
CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have registered for CSIR NET June 2020 Exam will be able to download the admit cards from the official website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in. No hard copy of admit cards will be issued to any candidate.
Steps to download CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official site of CSIR at https://csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link which reads ‘Download Admit Card’
Login with your User ID and Password and click on Submit tab
- Your Admit card will appear on your Computer screen
- Download and take a print out of your admit card for further reference
CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Exam will be held in the following subjects
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria for June 2020
- CSIR NET Form 2020
- 5 Clear Differences between UGC NET and CSIR UGC NET
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here