Result of Common Management Test (CMAT) 2021 released
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021 on its official website. The question papers and responses of the candidates are also available along with the answer key. Candidates who appeared for the exam can download the CMAT 2021 answer key by visiting the official site at cmat.nta.nic.in.
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021 was held on March 31, 2021.
Candidates can challenge the CMAT 2021 answer key. To do so, candidates need to pay Rs. 1000 per challenge. The last date to submit an objection is April 5, 2021, until 5 PM. The payment of challenge fee can be done through debit card, credit card, net banking, or Paytm.
Steps to check and raise objections on CMAT Answer Key 2021
- Visit the official website- cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘challenge answer key’
- Log-in using credentials
- Click on option ids for the questions you wish to raise objection against
- Select choose file and upload supporting documents
- Click on ‘save claim’, a preview will be generated
- Click ‘save claim’, pay fee, and click on submit
CMAT is conducted for admission to Management course. Over 1000 B-schools accept the CMAT score for admission.