Registration process for Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) begins
The National Testing Agency has begun the registration process for Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2021. Interested candidates can apply for both these examinations online at the official website cmat.nta.nic.in and gpat.nta.nic.in respectively. The last date of application submission is January 22, 2021 and the last date to pay the application fee online is January 23, 2021 (through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI and PAYTM)
The examination is scheduled for February 22 and 27, 2021. The exams would be conducted in two shifts on both the dates. The exam would be of 3 hour duration.
Steps to Apply for CMAT and GPAT 2021
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the examinations can fill online applications by following these simple steps
- Step-1: Visit the Official website: cmat.nta.nic.in and gpat.nta.nic.in
- Step-2: Fill in the online Application Form and Note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Passport size Photograph (between 10 kb–200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Make payment of fee using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, PayTM and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-5: Print the Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
- Step-6: Choose the city for giving the examination
- Note: The final submission of online Application form will remain incomplete if Step – 2 Step – 3, Step – 4 and Step – 5 are not completed. Such forms will be rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
CMAT is a national level entrance examination for entry into management programs. CMAT scores are accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
GPAT is a national level entrance examination for admission into the Masters (M.Pharma) program and GPAT scores are accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.