Consortium of National Law Universities extends last date for CLAT 2021 Registration once again
Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLU) has once again extended the last date for registration for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021. As per the notification released on the official website, candidates can now apply for CLAT 2021 till May 15, 2021. Earlier, the last date to apply was March 30 and then was extended to April 30, 2021.
Interested candidates can visit the official website: consortiumofnlus.ac.in to apply for CLAT 2021. Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 4,000 (general category) and Rs 3,500 (SC and ST).
How to Register for CLAT 2021
- Visit the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Register with the mobile numbers and passwords
- Log in with the system-generated login Id/credentials
- Fill the CLAT 2021 application form with the necessary details
- Upload scanned documents as required
- Pay the application fee
- Submit and take a printout for further references.
CLAT 2021 is scheduled to be held on June 13, 2021 from 2 pm to 4 pm at various test centres across the nation. Earlier, the entrance exam date was scheduled to be held on May 9 but was postponed due to a clash with the CBSE board exams.
The Common Law Admission test (CLAT) is an all India Entrance Examination conducted annually for admission to 22 National Law University for their undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.