Exam Date of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 rescheduled
The Consortium of National Law Universities has rescheduled the examination date of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022. As per the notification, CLAT 2022 for both UG and PG programs will now be conducted on June 19, 2022 from 2 pm to 4 pm. Earlier the examination was scheduled for May 8, 2022.
The above decisions were made in a meeting of the Executive Committee of the Consortium of National Law Universities held on March 14, 2022
With the postponement of the exam, CNLU has also extended the registration deadline till May 9, 2022. Earlier CLAT 2022 registration was scheduled to conclude on March 31, 2022. Candidates who have not yet applied for the exam can do so by visiting the official website.
Steps to Apply for CLAT 2022
- Visit the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Click on the link that reads, ‘CLAT 2022.’
- Login using the required credentials and fill the CLAT form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee and submit your form.
- Download and print a copy of the filled form for future references.
CLAT is a national level entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law program offered at 22 National Law Universities (NLUs)