Admit Card for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2023 released
CLAT 2023 Admit Card – The Consortium of National Law Universities has released the admit cards for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2023. All the candidates who have registered for CLAT 2023 can download their admit cards from the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Candidates can download their admit cards till 11:59 PM on December 17, 2022.The CLAT 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on December 18, 2022 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm in offline mode.
It is mandatory for the candidates to fill their admission preferences (minimum of five) NLUs by December 17, 2022 till 11:59 PM before downloading their Admit Card for the CLAT 2023.
Steps to download the CLAT 2023 Admit Cards
- Log on to the official website of CLAT – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- On the homepage, search for the link that says, “Click here to download the Admit Card”
- Enter your CLAT registration number/application number and date of birth
- Click on submit
- Your CLAT 2023 admit cards will be displayed
- Download and take the printout of the same.
The CLAT 2023 will be a two-hour-long paper. The candidates will have to attempt 150 objective-type questions in English, current affairs, legal reasoning, quantitative techniques, and logical reasoning. CLAT LLM will have 120 questions on various topics of Law.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national-level entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programs offered by 22 National Law Universities around the country.