NLU Odisha declares CLAT 2019 results
CLAT 2019 Result declared – National Law University, Odisha which was the in charge of conducting Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019 has declared the results for the same on Friday at its official website. Those candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results by visiting NLU’s official website, i.e. clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
The NLU Odisha had successfully conducted the premier law entrance exam for undergraduate students on May 26, 2019, at numerous centres across India. Over 65000 candidates appeared to give CLAT 2019 exam for 2550 seats.
With a score of 177.25 out of 199, Jaipur’s Saumya Singh has topped CLAT 2019 exam.
Steps to check CLAT 2019 result
- Visit official website clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Click on the link which mentions ‘CLAT 2019 Results.’
- you would be redirected to a new page
- Enter your CLAT 2019 Roll Number as well as the date of birth in the prescribed format to log in successfully.
- Once you log in, you can see your CLAT 2019 official scorecard displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of your CLAT 2019 result.
Those candidates, who have successfully qualified for this exam, now are eligible to get admission into undergraduate five year LLB courses cross 21 National Law Universities of India. CLAT Score can also used for getting admission into two public sector institutes as well as 43 other educational institutes that conduct law courses in several cities across India.