Last date for CLAT 2021 Registration extended till April 20
Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLU) has extended the last date for registration for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021. As per the notification released on the official website, candidates can now apply for CLAT 2021 till April 30. Earlier, the last date to apply was March 30, 2021
Interested candidates can visit the official website: consortiumofnlus.ac.in to apply for CLAT 2021. Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 4,000 (general category) and Rs 3,500 (SC and ST).
How to Apply for CLAT 2021Registration
- Visit the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Register with the mobile numbers and passwords
- Log in with the system-generated login Id/credentials
- Fill the CLAT 2021 application form with the necessary details
- Upload scanned documents as required
- Pay the application fee
- Submit and take a printout for further references.
CLAT 2021 is scheduled to be held on June 13, 2021 from 2 pm to 4 pm at various test centres across the nation.
The Common Law Admission test (CLAT) is an all India Entrance Examination conducted annually for admission to 22 National Law University for their undergraduate and post graduate degree program.