Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has declared the result of Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) 2020 along with the qualifying cutoff (category wise) on the official website: ceed.iitb.ac.in. All those candidates who have appeared for CEED 2020 can visit the official website to check their result. Candidates will be able to download the scorecard of CEED 2020 from March 4 onwards.
Steps to Download CEED 2020 result
- Step 1 – Click on the official link of CEED 2020- ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Step 2 – Now click on the portal tab
- Step 3 – The candidate login page will open
- Step 4 – Now enter the CEED Id, password and then click on the login tab
- Step 5 – The result of CEED 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6 – Download and take print out of the result
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is a qualifying Examination for Admission to Master of Design (M.Des) Programs at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IITDM Jabalpur, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur and PhD Programs in Design in some Institutes.