Correction Window for Class 10 and 12 Board Exam 2020 opened by CBSE
CBSE opens Correction Window for Class 10 and 12 Board Exam 2020 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently notified a special correction window for the upcoming CBSE Board Exam 2020 List of Candidates (LOCs). All the schools which are affiliated under the Board will now be able to make required corrections in the application forms for the Board exams to be held in 2020.
Keeping in mind the requests made by many schools for correction in data, CBSE has opened the link for making corrections in the LOC w.e.f. 04.11.2019 (Monday) to 11.11.2019(Monday) as one time measure,
List of changes or corrections allowed
- Schools can make corrections online in all fields.
- In Class-X, correction in Mathematics Standard (041), Mathematics Basic (241), if any, be done now only. No next opportunity will be given
- Similarly, in Class – X : Hindi – A (002), Hindi -B (085), Urdu A (003) Urdu B (303) and in Class – XII : Hindi Core (302), Hindi Elective (002), English Core (301), English Elective (001), Sanskrit Core (322), Sanskrit Elective (022) Urdu Core (303), Urdu Elective (003) etc. be checked once again and correction if any, be done now. No request to change the subject and to provide question papers of other subject then that submitted in LOC at the time of examinations will be entertained
- No request for correction in candidates data viz candidates’ name, father’s name, mothers’ name and Date of Birth etc after examination will be accepted
- Complete change of name of candidate will not be permitted Only correction will be allowed
- No new name will be allowed to be added in the data
- CBSE will not correct the data from the hard copies of the LOC submitted by the schools to the CBSE. If any school has already sent the hard copy of the LOC to CBSE after making corrections on hard copy of LOC such schools are also directed to make online corrections.
- CBSE will record all the corrections made by the schools and if it is observed that data has been fiddled with, action will be taken against the school as per affiliation Bye-Laws