Registration Process for IIM CAT 2020 begins, last date September 16
The Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) has begun the online registration process for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the CAT 2020 examination online at iimcat.ac.in. The last date to register for the examination is September 16, 2020 up to 5:00 pm.
CAT 2020 is scheduled to be held on November 29, 2020 at various centres across the country in two sessions – morning and evening slots. IIM Indore has been given the responsibility to conduct CAT 2020.
Step to Apply for CAT 2020
- Step 1: Visit the official website at iimact.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘Register’ tab if you are a new candidate, click login if you already have an account.
- Step 3: A registration form will appear. Enter the required information correctly.
- Step 4: Key in your mobile number and email ID.
- Step 5: Key in the OTP sent in your mobile number and proceed
- Step 6: Enter the required information
- Step 7: Pay the application fee.
CAT is conducted for admission to various Post Graduate and Fellow programs offered by IIMs. CAT scores are also accepted by more than 200 B-Schools across the country.
The examination will be Computer based. The duration of the exam will be three hour and will be divided into three sections: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability. Candidates will get 60 minutes for answering questions in each section. Candidates are not allowed to switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section