Admit card for BFUHS Post Basic BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam (PPBNET) 2019 released
BFUHS PPBNET 2019 Admit Card released – The admit cards of PPBNET 2019 have been released online by Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS). The candidates who had successfully registered for this exam need to visit the official website of BFUHS in order to download their respective admit cards. The University is based in Faridabad, Punjab.
The duration of the exam is three hours. The number of questions will be 200 of objective types. Each question is of four marks which makes it of 800 marks in total. It is being conducted in English medium only.
Also See : BFUHS Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test
Steps to Download the PPBNET 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of BFUHS: www.bfuhs.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which states ‘PPBNET 2019 Admit Card.’
- As you click the link, a new login page will open where you need to enter your credentials such as Registration No and Password.
- As you click ‘Submit’ your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of your Admit Card
The exam is slated to take place on August 4, 2019. The exam is being conducted for admission into Post Basic Nursing Courses and BSc Nursing Courses offered by various affiliated medical institutes in Punjab.