Result of Army Nursing College Jalandhar B.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2019 announced
Army Nursing College Jalandhar declared result of B.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2019 – Army Nursing College, Jalandhar (Punjab) declared the results of Online Admission Test (OAT) 2019 by the institute, through its official website. The test was conducted for Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the upcoming session i,.e. 2019-20. Apart from results, the officials have also updated the schedule of a counselling session for the same.
The results have been updated in PDF format where candidates can know whether they have qualified or not by using the ‘Search’ menu given in PDF file. Candidates from all over the country had appeared for this exam, which is conducted to implement Nursing Officers into the Indian Army under the Army Medical Corps (AMC).
Steps to check results of Army Nursing College Jalandhar B.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2019
- Visit ANC Jalandhar’s official website which is www.acn.co.in
- Click on a link appearing under ‘Notice Section’ that reads ‘2019 OAT Results.’
- Once you will click the link, the PDF will get downloaded automatically.
- Open the downloaded link. In the search menu, type your roll number. Your roll number will be there in this list if you have been selected.
- Save this PDF in order to refer to it in ANC admission process.
Army Nursing College is affiliated to Punjab’s Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and New Delhi’s Indian Nursing Council. The OAT for this course was conducted on June 8, 2019, successfully across several Indian cities.
The candidates who have qualified for this exam will have to apply for the Counselling Process by following the Notification regarding the same which has been released along with the results. They will have to keep the original documents ready for the verification process. According to the circular, the first round of counselling is slated to take place on July 25, 2018. If required, another round of this counselling would take place on August 28, 2019.