Application Process for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2022 begins
AP POLYCET 2022 – State Board of Technical Education and Training Vijayawada has begun the application process for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2022 on its official website. Candidates can visit the official website: polycetap.nic.in and apply for the same. The last dates to fill the online application form till May 18, 2022. Students can approach helpline centers in case of any discrepancies in filling the application form.
AP POLYCET 2022 exam is scheduled to be conducted for May 29, 2022 for admission to diploma courses in engineering or non-engineering branches. The Result for the same would be announced tentatively on June 10, 2022
Steps to apply for AP POLYCET 2022
- Visit the official website: https://polycetap.nic.in
- Go to the ‘Online Application’ link present on the top menu of the homepage.
- Select the board and key in 10th examination details
- Fill in the required details, and choose application fee payment mode
- Submit and download the application form
- Take a printout for future reference
Andhra Pradesh organizes AP POLYCET every year for the students seeking admission to various polytechnic courses. Students qualifying in this exam can take admission in various government and private institutes offering polytechnic/ diploma courses across the state.