National Law University begins Application Process for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2024, Apply now!
National Law University has begun the application process for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2024 on the official website for admission to Five Year B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD Program for the academic session 2024-25. Candidates interested can register themselves for AILET 2024 online at nludelhi.ac.in. The Last date to apply for AILET 2024 is November 13, 2023.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.3,500 and in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidate application fee is Rs.1,500. Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.
Steps to Apply for AILET 2024
- Go to the official website
- On the homepage, click on the registration link
- Register online with name, contact number, mobile number and email ID, date of birth
- Now, login using the system-generated application ID and password
- Fill in the details in the Application form for respective course
- Upload scanned copies of required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the Application form
The AILET 2024 exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 10, 2023 in an offline mode between 10 am to 11:30 am. AILET for BA LLB will consist of 150 objective-type questions to be asked from three sections – English, logical reasoning and general knowledge including current affairs. The AILET for LLM and PhD will have questions on various aspects of Law.