Stage I Result of B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic Entrance Examination 2019 declared
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Results 2019 Declared: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has declared Result of B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic Stage I Entrance Examination 2019 on the official website-www.aiimsexams.org. All those candidates who have appeared for the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam can check their result from the official website.
The results have been declared in the form of a PDF where the roll numbers and the category of the candidates have been released. The entrance examination was conducted on June 1, 2019.
Steps to download AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Results 2019
- Visit the official website-www.aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Stage I results of B.Sc. Nursing posts”
- A PDF containing the results will open.
- Check the results and download for future reference.
The selected candidates will now have to appear for the verification of original documents followed by interview and personal assessment on June 26, 2019 at Dr Ramalingaswami Boardroom, Director office, AIIMS.
See: B.Sc Admissions 2019
The candidates are required to carry the following important documents along with them in Original along with one set of self attested copies at the time of verification of original documents.
- Admit card issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary certificate issued by the Board/ University showing the date of birth of the applicant.
- Degree/Provisional passing certificate of the qualifying examination which makes him/her eligible for admission to the course for which he/she is applying.
- Detailed mark sheets of the qualifying examination showing the marks secured by the applicant.
- Migration Certificate from the University/ Board last attended the candidate.
- ‘No objection Certificate’ if the candidate is already employed with Central / State Government /Public Undertaking.
- Caste certificate by SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board
- Certificate of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. In case of male nurse, (if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003) beside being registered as nurse with State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of the following for a period of 6 months: (a) Operation Theatre Techniques b) Ophthalmic Nursing c) Leprosy Nursing d) TB Nursing e) Psychiatric Nursing f) Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing g) Community Health Nursing h) Cancer Nursing i) Orthopaedic Nursing along with marksheets.
- Certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
- All Candidates who are in merit list are required to submit Certificate of physical fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
See: BSc Nursing Entrance Exam