USOL, Panjab University announces Entrance Test for Admission to MBA Program 2023, Apply now
Panjab University MBA (USOL) Admission 2023. – University School Of Open Learning (USOL), Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for admission to MBA program for the Session 2023 through an Entrance Test.
Panjab University MBA (USOL) Admission 2023
- The curriculum of MBA through distance mode is relevant to the changing business scenario and caters to the needs of all the aspiring learners. (The detailed curriculum is available on the Panjab
- University web site http://puchd.ac.in/syllabus.php)
- The students are given the choice of opting any one Specialization in the third and fourth semesters from the syllabus which are:
- Group B: Finance
- Group D: Marketing
- Group E: Human Resource Management
- The MBA Programme shall be of 2 years duration (4 Semesters).
- Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Form for PU MBA (USOL) – 2023 on the website: April 25, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password: June 02, 2023 (Friday)
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode: June 05, 2023 (Monday)
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee: June 07, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Admit Card will be available for downloading from the website by the candidate using: June 12, 2023 (Monday)
- Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-: June 15, 2023 (Thursday)
- Date & Time of Entrance Test: June 18, 2023 (Sunday) 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon
- Centre for the Entrance Test: 1. Chandigarh, 2. Ludhiana
- Date of declaration of result: July 06, 2023
- Date of availability of online Admission Form: July 10, 2023
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of the Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate; Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together. Or
- A pass in final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England / Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England and/ Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Or
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience.
- Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
- Application Form will be available on the Panjab University official website https://mbausol.puchd.ac.in/
- For General Category : Rs. 2395/-/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category : Rs. 1198/-
Scheme of Entrance Test
- The Entrance Test will carry 100% weightage and will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions. It will consist of multiple- choice questions having four responses A, B, C & D.
- The components of the test will include:
- Data interpretation and problem solving;
- Numerical Ability;
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning; and
- General English & Comprehension.
- There will be 25 questions in each section. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of Entrance Test shall be ENGLISH only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website