State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra announces MAH B. Planning CET 2022 for admission
MAH B.Planning CET 2022 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra invites application for MAH-B.Planning-CET 2022 for admission to B.Planning courses offered by various Institutes and colleges in the state of Maharashtra for the Academic Year 2022-23
Maharashtra MAH-B.Planning-CET 2022
MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Important Dates
- Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website for B. Planning CET 2022 : 22nd April 2022 to 13th May 2022 Up to 11:59 P.M.
- Date of MAH B.Planning CET 2022 : August 4, 2022
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates have to pass HSC or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university with mandatory Physics and Mathematics subjects. Candidates also have to study Chemistry or Engineering Drawing or Computer Science or Biology or Technical Vocational
- Candidates have to clear the MHT-CET 2022 entrance exam conducted by the Competent Authority by obtaining non zero scores.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% of marks (for backward class categories and PwD categories – 45% marks) in the above Class 12th in the above subjects taken together.
- More Eligibility Details please check official website https://bplanningcet2022.mahacet.org/
- Online registration for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2022 on the website https://bplanningcet2022.mahacet.org/
- Candidates read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- Selection will be based on a written test.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website