Karnataka CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Pen-paper mode
- Duration: 80 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, candidates will get +1 mark and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- Total Questions: 60 marks
Subjects /Marks Distribution
- Physics – 60 marks
- Mathematics – 60 marks
- Chemistry – 60 marks
- Biology – 60 marks
CET 2022 Syllabus
- KEA will set the KCET Syllabus. The paper will contain questions based on the 1st & 2nd PUC syllabus prescribed by the Det. of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
- Students will have to prepare topics from their subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or any other relevant subjects to the applied course.