Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka CET 2022
- Nationality: The applying candidate should be a citizen of India. However, OCI / PIO / NRI / FNC candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the candidates to apply for KCET, except for B.Pharma, Pharma-d and Naturopathy & Yoga courses.
- For admission in these courses, candidates must have completed the age of 17 as on December 31
- Candidates must have passed the 2nd PUC / 12th std / equivalent exam.
- Those who are appearing in 2nd PUC / 12th Standard in 2022 whose result is awaited can also apply and appear for KCET 2022.
- Students who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard before 2022 and those who are appearing in the year 2022 for Class 12th exam such as CBSE, CISCE, 10+2, from other boards, including J & K need to enter the marks details through online or must send a photocopy of their marks card by mentioning their CET Number to KEA.
- In the minimum qualifying marks, there is a 5% relaxation for ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates and a person with disability of mental retardation or mental illness (including Dyslexia)).
Candidates can check the subject combination and minimum qualifying marks required for each course from the given below:
Minimum qualifying marks
- B.Arch (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics): 50% marks in PCM and 50% in aggregate.
- B.E / B.Tech (Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio- Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer with English as one of the languages): 45% marks in aggregate in all subjects
- Farm Science Courses (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as optional subjects – BV.Sc. & A.H. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English – 50% marks in all subjects
- B-Pharma (PCB or PCM): 50% marks in all subjects
- 2nd Year B. Pharm (Diploma in Pharmacy Examination from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India) 45% marks.
- Pharm-D – PCB or PCM or Diploma in Pharmacy Exam
- Naturopathy & Yoga (Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study): 50% marks in PCB