Karnataka CET 2019 Application Procedure
KCET 2019 Application Process
- Step1: Please download the e-brochure from KEA Website https://kea.kar.nic.in and read the instructions carefully before start entering the application online. Enter all the details online by browsing URL on web https://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting "CET-2019 UG Online Application.
- After completion of entry of all the details candidate's will receive an application ID & Password to their registered mobile phone number and to email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left- Hand Thumb Impression in JPG/JPEG format separately.
- Step 3: Print the Challan copy that is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs.650/- for General and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST Category-1 of Karnataka candidates only); Rs.750/- in case of candidates residing outside the state of Karnataka & Rs.5,000/- in case of candidates residing outside India.
- The candidates who are residing outside India shall pay the fees in the form of DD drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore.
- Step 4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper. Obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where you have studied 2nd PUC or 12th Standard on the space provided in the printed form; the same copy should be produced during document verification.