A.P. State Council of Higher Education announces Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) 2022 for admission to first year MBA/MCA Courses
AP ICET 2022 – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education invites applications for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) 2022 for admission into First year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in University constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2022-23.
Interested candidates can check details of AP ICET 2022, like application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and more from this page below.
AP ICET 2022 Important Dates
- Notification of AP ICET – 2022 : 08th May 2022
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms : 12th May 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee : 10th June 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee (Rs. 2000/- + Registration fee) : 25th June 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee (Rs. 3000/- + Registration fee) : 02nd July 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee (Rs. 5000/- + Registration fee) : 09th July 2022
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate : 11th to 13th July 2022
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/icet : 18th July 2022 Onwards
- Date of AP ICET – 2022 Examination : 25th July 2022
- Time of Examination : 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM & 03:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key : 27th July 2022 – 06:00 PM
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key : 29th July 2022 – 06:00 PM
- Release of final key,Declaration of Results & Ranks : 08th August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2022
The candidates seeking admission –
- Should have studied and passed a 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C. (University Grants Commission). For recognized universities please log on to https://www.ugc.ac.in/recog_College.aspx for degrees / Universities permitted by distance education bureau, please log on to https://www.ugc.ac.in/deb and follow the link Recognition information.
- MBA – Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- MCA – Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subjects at Intermediate or Degree level.
- Note: Candidates who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting are not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course.
- Candidates with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories –SC, ST and BC) are eligible to take admission through APICET.
- Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by the Distance Mode Program should have recognition by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2022.
AP ICET 2022 Application Process
- The candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria stated above can apply for APICET-2022 by filling an application online through web site https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ or https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICET/ICET_HomePage.aspx
- Detailed Information for filling the online application is given in the user manual available in the portal.
- For OC Registration Fee for online Test is Rs. 650/-
- For BC Registration Fee for online Test is Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Registration Fee for online Test is Rs. 550/-
AP ICET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The test will be conducted during 25-07-2022 (Monday) in two sessions from 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM & 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM. Candidates applying for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions.
- MEDIUM OF TEST: For Section-B, Examination will be held only in English medium, whereas for Section A & Section C, the examination will be held in both English and Telugu mediums.
- PATTERN OF THE TEST: The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
- Section A (Analytical Ability) – (i) Data Sufficiency (20) (ii) Problem Solving (55)
- Section B (Communication Ability) – (i) Vocabulary (15) (ii) Business and Computer Terminology (15) (iii) Functional Grammar (20) (iv) Reading Comprehension (20)
- Section C (Mathematical Ability) – (i) Arithmetical Ability (35) (ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability (10) (iii) Statistical Ability (10)
- DURATION OF THE TEST : 150 MINUTES
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exams Notification and Dates 2022
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates
- Upcoming Entrance Exams 2022