SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern
- The following will be the exam pattern for SNAP 2023
- A candidate can appear for up to three tests for SNAP.
- SNAP Test 2023 will be a computer-based test.
- SNAP Test duration is 60 minutes.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has four responses Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Marks Per Correct Answer – One mark
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability : 15 Questions
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning : 25 Questions
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency : 20 Questions
- Total : 60 Marks
SNAP Exam Sectional details
- This section checks candidate’s verbal ability and reading comprehension skills. It also checks your grammar, usage of words, reading comprehension. The type of questions asked are identifying the correct sentence, punctuation, converting from active to passive and vice versa, fill in the blanks, synonyms and antonyms, jumbled sentences, etc. The best way to ace this section is to read as many newspapers, magazines and reading material and also practice as much as you can.
Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- This section includes questions on the following subjects- Average, Probability, Geometry, Simple Interests, Equations, Statistics, pie charts, data sufficiency and TSD. What matters here is the speed with which you solve and choose the correct option as your answer.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- This section covers topics like Matrix arrangement, linear arrangement, Visual and critical reasoning, puzzles, family tree and Venn diagram.
See: MBA Entrance Exams