Question – How to Apply for JEE Main 2016 Exam online ?
Answer – The process for Online Application for JEE Main 2016 Exam is given clearly in this video. For a Hindi Language Video on JEE Main 2016 Application Process click here
Candidates of JEE (Main) – 2016 have to apply online only. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at JEE (Main) website. (www.jeemain.nic.in).
Steps to Apply …
- Candidates should submit only ONE application form. Multiple applications will be rejected.
- The name in the application form must be the same as in class X pass certificate.
- The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
- Once you submit the form, a confirmation page with Computer generated Application Number will come on the Screen.
- Please take Print out of a Confirmation page on A-4 Size Paper.
Affix a passport size photograph (taken on or after 1.10.2015) on the confirmation page, put left hand thumb impression, sign and write down the Residential Address at appropriate places provided for this purpose.
- The photographs must not be pinned or stapled.
- The photographs and the confirmation page must be signed by a guardian and duly attested by the Principal of the last institution attended Or Gazetted Officer.
How to submit fee?
- The fee may be submitted either by credit/debit card or through Demand Draft.
- In case of Demand Draft, the same may be made in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi.
(Please mention your computer generated application no. and name on the reverse side of Demand Draft).
Check-List of Items to be sent to JEE (Main) Secretariat
- Duly filled Confirmation Page.
- Demand draft (can be of any scheduled commercial bank) should be ready and has to be sent along with the Confirmation Page.
- If payment is made by debit/credit card, then send only Confirmation Page that carries the details of their online fee transactions.
Duly completed Confirmation Page along with Payment Details (DD or Payment Confirmation page) should be sent by Registered/Speed Post to:
JEE (Main) Secretariat
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj,
Important Dates of JEE MAIN
JEE (Main)-2016 Detailed Notification: 19th December 2015
The Online Application Process will start from 01st December 2015 onwards
Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 31st December 2015
Availability of JEE Main Admit Card: 01st week of March 2016 onwards
Date of Exam JEE (Main) 2016
Paper I (B.E/B.Tech) [Offline Exam]: 03rd April 2016 [Sunday, Timing 09:30-12:30 Hrs. (IST)]
Paper I (B.E/B.Tech) [Online Exam]: 09th & 10th April 2016 (Sat. & Sunday, Timing 01st Shift 09:30-12:30 Hrs. (IST) and 02nd Shift (*) 14:00-17:00 Hrs. (IST)]
Paper II (B.Arch/B.Planning) [Offline Exam]: 03rd April 2016 [Sunday, Timing 14:00-1700 Hrs. (IST)]
JEE 2016 Entrance Exam Preparation MCQ CD Available Online….