BHEL Law Officer Recruitment through CLAT 2018 for 12 posts
BHEL Law Officer Recruitment 2018- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) issued BHEL Law Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification for the recruitment of 12 Law Officer vacancies through CLAT-2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through careers.bhel.in from 02nd April 2018 to 02nd May 2018
- BHEL is looking for promising, energetic, qualified and willing Law Officer to join the organization at E1 Level. BHEL will be utilizing CLAT 2018 (PG) Scores for shortlisting of candidates, therefore willing candidates must register for CLAT-2018
- The positions are tentatively for BHEL units at Bangalore, Bhopal, Haridwar, Ranipet, Jhansi and Delhi/NCR & for BHEL Power Sector Regions at Kolkata, Chennai & Nagpur
Also See : Career Guidance
Job Vacancy Details
- Organization: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Total No. Vacancies: 12 Posts [Law Officer]
- As per the recent Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BEL) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Law Officer job has given below
- Full-Time Regular BL or LLB from a recognized Indian University/Institute with One-year Post Qualification experience as an Executive/ Officer
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Commercial/ Labour/ Taxation Laws is preferable
- Candidates required to attain following age limit. Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- Age Relaxations
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BEL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BEL) 12 Law Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Pay Scale – Rs.24900-50500/-
- Step 1: Visit BEL official website https://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/
- Step 2: Search for Law Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to BEL Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on BEL and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Apply for the 12 Law Officer job by clicking apply button
- Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 10: Submit the application
- Step 11: Make the payment, if BEL asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 12: Take print your application form for future use
- Candidates are advised to log on to BHEL recruitment website https://careers.bhel.in/ full details
- Online Submission of Applications Commencements 02nd April 2018
- Closing of Online Submission of Application Form: 02nd May 2018