Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification released for 390 Clerk Post, Apply now
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 – High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges in the State of Haryana, invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Clerk of direct quota.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Offered by – Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh
- Post Name – Clerk
- No. of Vacancies Post – 390
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15th October 2022 from 11:59 PM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th October 2022 up to 11:59 PM
- Date of Exam: November/December, 2022
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in the operation of Computers.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General Category: 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC of Punjab/ BC/OBC of Punjab: 42 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for In Service Employees: 45 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for PHC of Punjab: 47 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Eligible candidates can apply only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Clerk of direct quota.
- The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 30.10.2022 (last date of online Registration).
- For General Category: Online Facilitation Charges Rs. 425/- + Exam Fee Rs. 400/- = Total Rs. 825/-
- For General (Female) : Online Facilitation Charges Rs. 425/- + Exam Fee Rs. 200/- = Total Rs. 625/-
- For SC/ST/BC-A/BC-B/ESM of State of Haryana (Male/Female) : Online Facilitation Charges Rs. 425/- + Exam Fee Rs. 100/- = Total Rs. 525/-
- PHC of Haryana : As per their original category
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit/ Credit Card/ NetBanking
- The applicant shall have to take online written examination (Computer based Test) in the following subjects: –
- Duration – 2 Hours
- General Knowledge (Objective type) – 50 Marks
- English Composition (Objective type) – 50 Marks
- English Composition [Subjective (Essay, Letter, Precis, Translation) ] – 30 Marks
- Total Marks – 100
- Qualifying marks– 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the Test unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website