Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Notification 2024 (10+2)
Applications are invited for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2024 from unmarried male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023 examination and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Notification released for 51st Course Commencing from July 2024, Apply now
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2024 (TES 2024)
About TES 2024
- Indian Army offered : 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – (50th) Course – after 12th with PCM
- No. of Vacancies: 90 (Ninety)
- Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 01st June 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th June 2023
- Exam Date: To be announced
- Course Commencement : January 2024
- A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be :
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility conditions for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- JEE Mains 2022 is mandatory for 49 TES courses.
- A candidate must not be below 16 1⁄2 years and above 19 1⁄2 years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2004 and not after 01 Jul 2007 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit. No candidate will be admitted to the academy that has poor health in any manner.
- Height: Minimum standard height as per standard is 157.5cm (applicants who belong to the Northeastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon Himalayas, Gorkha community have relief of 5 cm in Height measure).
- Chest Expansion: To check the lung capacity of the candidate the process of chest expansion is very crucial. A minimum of 5 cm after a full expiration is required.
- No mental breakdown: Candidates should be free from any past history of mental breakdown.
- Hearing Power: It is a must to have a great hearing power as one fit person should have. The applicant should be able to hear a force with each ear in a quote from a distance of 610cm.
- Mild Kyphosis: It is a rare condition in which a person faces a problem in normal muscle movement.
- Eye Sight: Candidates should have a clear vision in case of a little bit up and down, Myopia should not be more than 2.5D and Hypermetropia not more than 3.5 D.
- Teeth: Yes, teeth also play a role in physical standard .Candidates should have at least 14 dental points out of a total of 22 dental points.
TES 2024 Application Process
- Application will only be accepted online.
- To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- A candidate is permitted to make changes to data filled incorrectly in online applications till the closing of the online applications.
- The candidate must ‘submit’ his application each time he opens his application for editing. No changes to online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist the applications and to fix cut off without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centers i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through a two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Total training will be of 5 years duration. Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (pre-commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad
Pay Scale of Officers recruited through Indian Army Technical Entry
- Lieutenant – 10 level and Rs.56,100-1,77,500
- Captain – 10B level and Rs.61,300-1,93,900
- Major – 11 level and Rs.69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – 12A level and Rs.1,21,200-2, 12,400
- Colonel – 13 level and Rs.1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier – 13A level and Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General – 14 level and Rs.1,44,200-2, 18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale – 15 level and Rs.1,82,200- 2,24, 100
- Lieutenant General HAG + Scale – 16 level and Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) – 17 level and Rs.2,25,000
- COAS – 18 level and Rs.2,50,000
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website