Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (47th) July 2022, Apply now
Indian Army TES 2022 – The Indian Army invites applications from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & JEE Mains 2021 for the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 47th Course July 2022 for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
Check out complete details like no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, selection procedure, pay scale for Indian Army TES 2022 from the post below.
Indian Army TES 2022
- Indian Army TES: July 2022 TES 47th – after 12th
- Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- No. of Vacancies: 90 (Ninety)
Indian Army TES Dates 2022
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 24th January 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd February 2022
- Exam Date: To be announced
- Course Commencement: July 2022
Indian Army TES Eligibility Criteria 2022
- An applicant must belong to these following categories of Nationality:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal
- A Tibetan migrant who came to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- An applicant of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Only those applicants are eligible for TES, who have passed 10+2 or Equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% in subjects Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Eligibility conditions for calculating PCM% of various state/central boards will be based on the marks secured in 10+2 only.
- JEE Mains 2021 has been made Mandatory from Indian Army TES 47 Course.
- Minimum Age : 16 Year 6 Month
- Maximum Age : 19 Year 6 Month
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit. No candidate will be admitted to the academy that has poor health in any manner.
- Height: Minimum standard height as per standard is 157.5cm (applicants who belong to the Northeastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon Himalayas, Gorkha community have relief of 5cm in Height measure).
- Chest Expansion: To check the lung capacity of the candidate the process of chest expansion is very crucial. A minimum of 5 cm after a full expiration is required.
- No mental breakdown: Candidates should be free from any past history of mental breakdown.
- Hearing Power: It is a must to have a great hearing power as one fit person should have. The applicant should be able to hear a force with each ear in a quote from a distance of 610cm.
- Mild Kyphosis: It is a rare condition in which a person faces a problem in normal muscle movement.
- Eye Sight: Candidates should have a clear vision in case of a little bit up and down, Myopia should not be more than 2.5D and Hypermetropia not more than 3.5 D.
- Teeth: Yes, teeth also play a role in physical standard .Candidates should have at least 14 dental points out of a total of 22 dental points.
Indian Army TES Application Process 2022
- Step-I – Application will only be accepted online. To do so the Applicant needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Step-II – Applicants must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- Step-III – Applicant is permitted to make changes data-filled incorrectly in online applications till the closing of online applications. The Applicant must ‘submit’ his application each time he opens his application for editing.
- Step-IV – After successfully submitting the form the Applicant will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to be Applicant 30 minutes after the closing of online applications.
- The shortlisting of the applicants will be on the basis of cut off as per decided by the authority.
- The selected candidate will be informed about the selection center via email or SMS for the SSB.
- Duration of SSB is 5 days in which candidates have to go through a psychological test, a group discussion round, and an interview.
- On the first day at SSB center, the commencement of the Psychological and Intelligence test will take place. Candidates who fail to crack this round will be returned on the first day itself.
- Such candidates will sign all the Bonds/Certificates as pre-arranged for the cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- Total training will be of 5 years duration. Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (pre-commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad
- Lieutenant – 10 level and Rs.56,100-1,77,500
- Captain – 10B level and Rs.61,300-1,93,900
- Major – 11 level and Rs.69,400-2,07 ,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – 12A level and Rs.1,21,200-2, 12,400
- Colonel – 13 level and Rs.1,30,600-2, 15,900
- Brigadier – 13A level and Rs.1,39,600-2, 17,600
- Major General – 14 level and Rs.1,44,200-2, 18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale – 15 level and Rs.1,82,200- 2,24, 100
- Lieutenant General HAG + Scale – 16 level and Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) – 17 level and Rs.2,25,000
- COAS – 18 level and Rs.2,50,000
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website