Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 3591 Posts
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – invites ONLINE applications from interested applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for year 2021-22.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Mumbai (MMCT) Division – 738
- Vadodara (BRC) Division – 489
- Ahmedabad Division – 611
- Ratlam (RTM) Division – 434
- Rajkot (RJT) Division – 176
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division – 210
- Lower Parel (PL) W/Shop – 396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop – 64
- Bhavnagar (BVP) W/Shop – 73
- Dahod (DHD) W/Shop – 187
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara – 45
- Sabarmati (SBI) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad – 60
- Sabarmati (SBI) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad – 25
- Headquarter Office – 83
- Total Vacancies – 3591 Posts
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25th May 2021 from 11.00 AM
- Last Date of Online Application: 24th June 2021 upto 05.00 PM
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have completed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- The age limit should be minimum 15 to maximum 24 years as on 24th June 2021
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PwD: 10 years
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- The last date for WR Registration is 24th June 2021
- Application Fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants – Nil
- Payment Mode – Online through the payment gateway as part of the online application process
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
- Document Verification
- Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website