WBSETCL Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 414 Junior Engineer and Junior Executive Posts, Apply Now
WBSETCL Recruitment – The West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has invited online applications to fill 414 vacancies for the posts of Junior Executive (Stores) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts at wbsetcl.in on or before 05 January 2022
- Junior Executive (Stores) –14
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II –400
- Total – 414 Posts
WBSETCL Recruitment Dates 2021
- Notification Date: 15th December 2021
- Online Application Begins: 15th December 2021
- Last Date of Application: 05th January 2022
WBSETCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Junior Executive (Stores): Candidates should complete Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC with PG Degree/Diploma in Logistics from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC or other relevant Qualification.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II: Candidates should complete Passed full time 3 years’ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/College duly recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
- Minimum 18 years to maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2021
- Age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC-A/OBC-B and PWD candidates will be 5 years, 3 years and 10 Years, respectively
WBSETCL Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Applicants must ensure that they possess requisite qualifications, as shown above in the Details of the Posts and fulfill all the required criteria before applying for the post.
- The aspiring applicants, including the eligible WBSETCL Employees, may submit their applications through online mode only from 15th Dec 2021 to 05th January 2022 by clicking on the ‘Career’ link of our website www.wbsetcl.in and then click on ‘Apply online’ under the Employment Notification No. – REC/2021/04.
- Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B and Ex-Serviceman – Rs.400/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II SC, ST and PWD – Rs.300/-
- Application Fees can be paid through the Payment Gateway Service only. Candidates can pay the Fees using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking and other modes as made available to them in the Payment Gateway Service
- No other mode like Postal Order/Pay Order/Demand Draft etc. for payment of Application Fees will be accepted
- Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates applying for the Junior Executive (Stores) posts will receive a pay scale between Rs 37,400 – Rs 108200
- Whereas, candidates applying for the Junior Engineer(Electrical) Gr.-II will receive a pay scale between Rs. 36,800– Rs. 106700.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website