RINL Vizag Steel Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees and Technician Apprenticeship Trainees Recruitment 2022, Apply now
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2022 – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), Vizag Steel Plant invites online Notification from Eligible candidates for the Post of Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees (GAT), Technician Apprenticeship Trainees (TAT) Vacancies. There Are 206 Vacancies that will be filled by the Organisation.
Both the Engineering and Diploma candidates can apply for the Job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply, before 10-03-2022.
Vizag Steel Recruitment Details
- Organization Name: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
- Post Name: Graduate and Apprenticeship trainee
- Total Vacancies: 206 Posts
- Job Location: Visakhapatnam
Vizag Steel Recruitment Date 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 10th March 2022
- The company has decided to intake 173 engineering graduate and 33 diploma candidates for the job vacancies available.
- Engineering (Intake: 173 Nos.)
- Diploma (Intake 33 Nos.)
Branches in which Apprenticeship Offered
- Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science / IT, Metallurgy, Instrumentation, Civil, Chemical
- Diploma – Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Civil
Vizag Steel Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Vizag Steel Recruitment Application Process 2022
- After Registered/enrolled candidates in MHRD NATS Web Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) only may please fill the Google form in the below link https://forms.gle/iNRrrZFSyXMRwG3g6
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other
- Selection will be based on Merit List & Personal Interview
- Stipend of Rs.9000/- per month for Engineering Graduates (GAT)
- Stipend of Rs.8000/- per month for Diploma Engineering (TAT)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website