UPRVUNL JE, Asst Accountant and Other Post Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
UPRVUNL Recruitment – Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has invited applications for 134 vacancies for the JE, Asst Accountant & Other Post.
Candidates can check more details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application process through the article below:
- Junior Engineer Mechanical : 33
- Junior Engineer Electrical : 29
- Junior Engineer Electronics / Control and Instrument : 16
- Junior Engineer Computer Science CS : 04
- Assistant Accountant : 21
- Chemist Grade II : 14
- Lab Assistant : 17
UPRVUNL Recruitment Dates 2022
- Application Begin : 28th January 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27th February 2022
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 29th February 2022
UPRVUNL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For Junior Engineer : 3 Year Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation / Computer Engineering.
- For Assistant Accountant : Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.
- For Chemist Grade II : Master Degree M.Sc in Chemistry in Any Recognized University in India.
- For Lab Assistant : 10+2 Intermediate with Chemistry as a Subject OR Bachelor Degree with Chemistry Subject.
- Minimum : 18 Years for JE & Lab Assistant Post
- Minimum Age : 21 Years for Assistant Accountant & Chemist Post.
- Maximum : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPRVUNL 2022 Recruitment Rules.
UPRVUNL Recruitment Application Process 2022
- The Eligible candidates can apply online on official website https://uprvunl.org/ from 28th January to 27th February 2022.
- For General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- For SC / ST : Rs. 826/-
- For PH (Divyang) : Rs. 12/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan
For more details and apply, please visit the official website