UPPSC Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 250 Vacancies
UPPSC PCS 2022 – The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the advertisement for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2022 for the Recruitment of 250 different Posts. Any candidate who wants to apply in UPPSC Pre 2022 and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 16th March to 12 April 2022
Check out more details on the UPPSC PCS Exam2022
UPPSC PCS Exam 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Vacancies, Application and Selection Process
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Post Name: Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2022
- Combined Upper Subordinate Services UPPSC Pre 2022 – 250 Posts
UP PCS Exam 2022 Dates
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 16th March 2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 12th April 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th April 2022
UP PCS Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport): Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari/Associate DIOS & Other equivalent Administrative, DAO: Master Degree in Any Stream.
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / (Grade-II): Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics OR Mechanical Engineering. As one subject.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET: Master Degree with B.Ed.
- Chemist: Master Degree M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with 3 Year Experience.
- Officer on Special Duty Computer: Computer Engineering Degree OR First Class Master Degree with PG Diploma in Computer and 1 Year Experience.
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch): Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
- Labour Enforcement Officer: Bachelor degree with Economics OR Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma OR Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Management Officer / Manager Estate Department: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- Technical Assistant Geophysics: Master Degree with 50% Marks Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology or applied Geology (with Physics, Mathematics at the B.Sc. Level.
- Tax Assessment Officer: Bachelor Degree in Economics OR Commerce with 55% Marks.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2022 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1982 and not later than July 1, 2001
- PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1967.
UP PCS 2022 Application Process
- Open the UPPSC Mains Conventional Form Apply Online Link (https://uppsc.up.nic.in/).
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.)
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form and Submit / Send to UPPCS Office, Prayagraj
- General / OBC: Rs.125/-
- SC / ST: Rs.65/-
- PH Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination)
- Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- UPSC Entrance Exams 2022
- State Entrance Exams 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022