UP Police Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 1277 Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
UP Police Recruitment 2021 – The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has invited applications for the Post of t Sub Inspector (Confidential), ASI Clerk and ASI Accountant (1277 Post) Recruitment 2021.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts on the official website uppbpb.gov.in. till 31st May 2021.
UP Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Sub-Inspector (Confidential) – 295 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Clerk) – 624 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Accounts) – 358 Posts
- UP Police ASI Total Vacancies – 1277 Posts
- Total Vacancies: 1277 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University. Hindi Typing Speed of 25 WPM & English Typing 30 WPM and O Level Exam Passed.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts): Graduation in Accounts or Commerce. Hindi typing speed of 15 wpm and o level passed
- Police Sub-Inspector (Confidential): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University. Hindi Typing Speed of 25 WPM & English Typing 30 WPM. Should be able to type 8 – wpm in Stenographer Hindi O Level Exam Passed
- Candidates between 21 and 28 years of age can apply
Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, UP State Personnel: 05 years
- Ex-servicemen: 03 years
UP Police Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Interested eligible candidates should apply online on uppbpb.gov.in only any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted
- Before filling up Online Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up Online Application
- General / OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 400/-
- All Category Female – Rs. 400/-
- Assistant Police Sub-Inspector (Clerk): Band 5200-20200 and grade pay is Rs 2800
- While Sub-Inspector of Police (Confidential): Band 9300-34800 and Grade Pay is Rs 4200
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an online written exam, Document Verification & PST, Computer Typing and Stenography Test, Final Merit List, Medical Test and Personality Test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website