UKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for 776 Junior Engineer Posts released, Apply now
UKPSC JE Recruitment – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the notification and invites online applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer at various departments in Uttarakhand. UKPSC has announced 776 Posts.
Interested candidates can apply online to UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 through the official website UKPSC ukpsc.gov.in by 17th December 2021. Other details of the UKPSC Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to apply are given below.
UKPSC JE Recruitment Dates 2021
- Official Notification Release Date: November 26, 2021
- Apply Online Begins: November 26, 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: December 17, 2021
- Commencement of Computer Based Test for JE: To be notified
- Commencement of Interview for JE: To be notified
UKPSC JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates should have Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years
- Age Relaxation – SC/ ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
UKPSC JE Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on the official website from 26 November 2021 to 17 December 2021.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website: https://ukpsc.gov.in/
- Step 2: Find the UKPSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2021 link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Read the instructions
- Step 4: Click on “Apply Now” and fill in all the details required in the registration form and submit.
- Step 5: The registration number will be generated.
- Step 6: Log in with the valid registration number and password.
- Step 7: Complete the application form with the valid details.
- Step 8: Pay the application fee
- Step 9: Save or download the application for the further recruitment process.
- The selection will be done on the basis of Uttarakhand Combined State Junior Engineer Service Examination-2021 and Interview.
- Junior Engineer – Level 7 – Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website