TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 Notification for 554 Sub Inspector of Police Posts, Apply now
TSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022 – The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has released the notification and invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates, male and female for filling 554 vacancies for the post of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil or equivalent) in the Telangana Police.
TSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022
- SCT Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) in Police Dept.: – 414
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) in Police Dept.: – 66
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Dept.: – 05
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Dept.: – 23
- Sub Inspector* (Men) in Telangana State Special Protection Force Dept.: – 12
- Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Dept.: – 26
- Deputy Jailor (Men) in Prisons & Correctional Services Dept.: – 08
- Total Posts: 554 Vacancies
- TSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022 Release Date: 25th April 2022
- Starting Date to fill the TS Sub Inspector Online application form: 02nd May 2022
- Last Date for the Submission of the Application Form: 20th May 2022
- Must possess a degree awarded by any university in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification as on 1st July 2022
- Minimum Age Limit is : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit is : 25 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation for SC, ST & BC.
Physical Standard – Sub Inspector PET/PMT/PST Details
- Physical standards for Male & Female Candidates
For Male candidates:
- Height: 167.6 cms
- Chest: should not be less than 86.3 cms
For Female candidates:
- Height: 157.5 cms
- Weight: 47 Kgs
For Men Constable (Civil, AR, SAR, CPL, Special Police, SPF, Fireman)
- 1600 Meters Run
- Men Candidates must qualify in the 1600 meters Run within a maximum time of 7 Minutes 15 Seconds.
- For Ex-Servicemen, the maximum time is 9 Minutes 30 Seconds.
- Qualifying Distance for General: 4.00 Meters
- Qualifying Distance for Ex-Servicemen: 3.50 Meters.
- Short put (7.26 Kgs)
- Qualifying Distance for General: 6.00 Meters
- Qualifying Distance for Ex-Servicemen: 6.00 Meters.
For Women Constable (Civil, AR)
- Female candidates who are willing to appear for PET have to qualify.
- Women Candidates must qualify in 800 meters Run within a maximum time of 5 Minutes 20 Seconds.
- Long Jump Qualifying Distance is 2.5 Meters.
- Short put (4 kgs) qualifying distance is 4.00 Meters.
- Candidate have to fill up Model (Dummy) Application Form (Part-I) provided in the official website www.tslprb.in which will help them in filling the Online Application without any omissions, based on the relevant certificates
- Candidates should satisfy themselves of their eligibility before applying
- Candidates should not register more than once for the present Recruitment Process which intends to collect information for all the Posts notified through 4 (four) different Notifications with Notification Nos. 39, 40, 41 & 42 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022 dated 25-04-2022
- Candidates can pay the application fee online by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking. Check the below chart for different categories of application fees.
- Gen/OBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs.500/-
- Candidates will be selected based on the following rounds. Such as Preliminary Written Test, PET/PST Thereafter Final Written exam.
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT) – Exam for 200 Marks Objective Type. Qualifying in the Preliminary Written Test paper is 30% for all categories i.e., OCs / BCs / SCs / STs / Ex. Servicemen. If the Question is Wrong 20% of full marks shall be awarded as a negative mark for that question.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination (FWE)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website