SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 24369 Constable (General Duty) Posts, Apply now
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission invites application for the recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau through an open competitive examination.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Level: National Level Exam
- Total No. of Vacancies: 24369 Posts
- Job Location: All over India
- Dates for submission of online applications: 27-10-2022 to 30-11-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30-11-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-11-2022(23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 01-12-2022(23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank): 01-12-2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination January, 2023
|Force||No. of Vacancies|
|Force||No. of Vacancies|
|Grand Total of Part-I and Part-II||24369|
- Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies in CAPFs & AR are state/UT/area wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.
- 18-23 years as on 01-01-2023
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course. However, after relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
- Note: Due to unprecedented ‘Covid Pandemic’, it has been decided by the Govt. to grant three (03) years age relaxation beyond the respective prescribed upper age limit for all categories of the candidates as a one-time measure for this recruitment.
|Ex- Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on date of reckoning|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST)||10 years|
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-01-2023)
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Performa of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively.
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- Read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’.
- For One-time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
- Login to the online system through your ‘Registration-Number’ and password.
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination 2022’ section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Upload your recent Photograph (not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination).
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry, click on ‘Edit/ Modify’ button and make requisite corrections before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled, preview and verify the information and submit the Application. You will not be able to make any corrections in the online application after submission of the application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When an application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take printouts of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is normally not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee is Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and Document Verification.
Salary Per Month
- Pay Level–1 for the post is (Rs.18, 000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all other posts.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website