South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022, Apply Now
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 – The South Indian Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale I Cadre Posts.
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 08th September 2021. Read on for more details on South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Organisation: South Indian Bank Ltd.
- Job Posts: Clerk, PO, Lateral PO
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Place: Across India
- Online Application Begin: 05th January 2022
- Online Application Ends: 11th January 2022
- Online Examination: To be Announced Soon
- PO Fresher – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Engineering Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. OR X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC, Graduation & any Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular Course
- PO Experienced – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream and Minimum 2 years in Scale I/ Officer Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank
- Clerk Fresher – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream
- Clerk Experienced – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream and minimum 2 years in Clerical Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank
- PO Fresher and Clerk Fresher -26 Years
- PO Experienced and Clerk Experienced – 28 years
- Candidates can apply online on www.southindianbank.com through three steps:
- Application Registration – Visit the CURRENT OPENINGS on the careers page on Bank’s website and click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY/LOGIN” which will open a new screen. To register for application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and fill in your details. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Payment of Fees – Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Document scan and upload – While filling in the Online Application Form you will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- General – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
- Candidates for both the posts will be called for:
- Online Test
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website