South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification (Out), Apply Online for Probationary Officer Posts
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021 – The South Indian Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale I Cadre Posts.
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 08th September 2021. Read on for more details on South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 01st September 2021
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 08th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification: Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
- Experience: 2-year service in Officer Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Urban Cooperative Bank/ Small Finance Bank/ Banking Subsidiary
- Candidates should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and no later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 01st September 2021 to 08th September 2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Step1: Go to Official Site at https://www.southindianbank.com/
- Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates can click on Careers Session.
- Step 3: Now, Candidates can search the link for LATERAL RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS.
- Step 4: Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Step 5: The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- Rs. 800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges)
- Selection will be done on the basis of Online Test and Final Interview
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 36,000 – 1,490/7 – 46,430 – 1,740/2 – 49,910 – 1,990/7 – 63,840
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website