Steel Authority of India Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply now
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment – Steel Authority of India Limited has released the notification for the recruitment in the post of Trade Apprentice for Bhilai Steel Plant. A total of 639 Vacancies have been announced.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 06/03/2022. Read on for more details on SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Welder – 123
- Electrician – 125
- Fitter – 120
- Machinist – 68
- Turner – 58
- Copa – 65
- Carpenter – 14
- Diesel Mechanic – 15
- RAC – 13
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic – 15
- Moulder – 14
- Medical Lab Technician – 10
- Total 639 jobs are mentioned in SAIL Notification
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of Application Form: 10th February 2022
- Closing Date of submission of Application Form: 06th March 2022
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have completed a 12th standard Science Group / Diploma in the respective disciplines from a recognized Institute / University.
- Candidates must satisfy the upper age limit to be eligible for the post. The upper age limit and age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules.
- Apprentice – 15 to 24 years
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Apply Online by visiting the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post. Email ID and Mobile Number must be valid till the end of the recruitment. All future communication will take place only through e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Application. Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
- Online registration ends on 06/03/2022.
- The selection will be based on Merit
- Apprentices are eligible for the monthly stipend. The stipend will be applicable as per Government rules.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website