Steel Authority of India Limited Bhilai Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply now
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling Thirty-Five (35) vacancies to the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice in SAIL through direct recruitment to be posted at SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant in Chhattisgarh, India on a full time basis.
The registration-cum-application for Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Jobs in SAIL on NATS portal ends on March 5, 2022.
- Mechanical – 06
- Electrical – 06
- Mining – 06
- Metallurgy – 06
- Civil – 06
- CS/IT – 05
- Total – 35 Posts
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Application: 17th February 2022
- Last Date for Registration: 05th March 2022
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates should have Graduated in Mechanical/Electrical/Mining Engineering.
- Diploma Apprentice: Candidates should have Diploma in Metallurgy/ Civil/ CS/IT Engineering
- Age Limit for Apprentice Posts Recruitment SAIL
- Minimum Age: 14 Years
- Maximum Age: NA
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- For More Fee Details Refer for the Notification
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant is Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 of Various Posts. All Interested Candidates Can Apply Between 17/02/2022 to 05/03/2022 SAIL Application Form.
- All candidates must have registered their names at http://mhdrnats.gov.in. Non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload the self-attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, and caste.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details Check the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details Upload Your Photo, Sign and Other Documents.
- Prepared Scan Document Related To Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, And Other Documents.
- Must Check Your Complete Details Preview Before Submit Application Form And All Column Carefully.
- The selection is based on Merit List
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website