Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022, Apply Now
RSMSSB JE Recruitment – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the notification and invites applications from the Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers who hold Diploma or Degree for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE).
Interested engineers can apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 on or before 19th February 2022. Candidates should create their SSO ID before registration on sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1092 Posts
RSMSSB JE Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of RSMSSB JE Online Application: 21st January 2022
- Last Date of RSMSSB JE Online Application: 19th February 2022
- RSMSSB JE Exam Date: May 2022
RSMSSB JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must have completed B.E/ B. Tech degree or diplomas in the concerned stream from a recognized institution are eligible for the Junior Engineer Post.
- Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 Years
Category-wise age relaxation
- General or EWS – 5 Years
- Ex-servicemen – 5 Years
- SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC (Women residents of Rajasthan) – 10 Years
- SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC (Men residents of Rajasthan) – 6 Years
RSMSSB JE Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Online applications are invited on RSMSSB official website (rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in) from 21t January 2022 to 19th February 2022.
- The direct link given below to apply for RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022 will be active once it is active on the official website.
- General & Creamy layer of OBC/ SBC Category: Rs. 450/- Rupees Only
- Non-Creamy layer OBC/ SBC Category: Rs. 350/- Rupees Only
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/- Rupees Only
- The selection will be done on the basis of written exam which will be held in May 2022
- Rs. 33800/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website