RRCAT Recruitment 2021 Application Form, Dates, Salary and Selection Process
RRCAT Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has released a Notification for the recruitment of Apprentices in Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) Posts.
Candidates who are interested in the above vacancies must fill the Application Form. The officials are inviting the Applications in the Online Mode. And the Online Registration will be commenced from 15th June 2021 and it will be available till 12th July 2021.
RRCAT Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
- Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- No of Vacancies (Trade Apprentice) – 20 Posts
RRCAT Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Application by candidates start 15th June 2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 12 July 2021
- Declaration of merit list: 16 July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should pass 10th + ITI in the respective trade from the recognized university
- Respective Trade: Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Note: Passed ITI either in 2018 or after 2018. Candidates who passed out of ITI in 2017 or before are not eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 years
RRCAT Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- All interested and eligible candidates first register in NAPS apprenticeship portal and then apply for this post online at (www.rrcat.gov.in) website on or before 12 July 2021
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘one-third of the percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two-third of the percentage of marks in 10th class’
- The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal. In case of a tie, a candidate having a higher percentage of marks in the 10th Class board exam will be accorded a higher rank.
- The stipend is Rs.7750/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty) per month
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website